Benefits of Relumins Advance Melasma Treatment Serum
Introducing a revolutionary NEW product from Relumins Labs, the premier supplier of the finest botanically based, natural skin care products available on the market today. The first ever, dermatologist grade melasma treatment made with only natural active ingredients. Treats Melasma and other types of hyperpigmentation safely without the dangers of drugs or harsh chemicals.
- Hydroquinone free
- Contains no cortisone – steroid free
- Only natural, botanical ingredients!
- Sustainably sourced
- No animal testing – ethically sourced
Melasma can happen in to almost anyone, but it is most common in women of childbearing age. This is because a primary factor that underlies Melasma conditions is high levels of Estrogen or fluctuating Estrogen levels associated with pregnancy, perimenopause and certain illnesses or stress. Melanocyte-stimulating hormone is the hormone that actually triggers the hyperpigmentation.
Melasma Treatment Serum visibly lightens and brightens affected areas without harsh chemicals and improves the appearance of brown to gray brown melasma patches!
- Clarifies and brightens skin tone and texture.
- Supports smoother, healthier looking skin.
- Improves skin texture and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydroquinone Free
- 30 ml / 1.0 oz
Nonapeptide-1 is a skin whitening nonapeptide. It can be applied to all skin types for whitening or spot corrective properties. This natural ingredients, also called Melanostatine; Oxytocin Intermediate-nine peptide is the gold standard for safely clearing dark pigmentation without unwanted side effects.
Rumex Occidentalis Extract
This wonderful botanical ingredient is an extract of the whole plant, Rumex occidentalis, Polygonaceae. It is renowned for soothing and conditioning skin, leaving a natural, healthy and flawless look. It is especially renowned as a lightener and radiance promoter.
This powerful skin perfecting ingredient is a natural fruit acid that is the holy grail for clarifying and exfoliation. It effectively removes the outermost layer of dead cells taking away imperfections and rough texture. Skin is left brighter & fresher. Products that contain Glycolic Acid are used often to treat scarring, hyperpigmentation, skin discoloration and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles.
Makes damaged and photo aged skin look younger: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9598014′
Kojic acid is a natural skin lightener made from natural foods, including Japanese sake, soy sauce, and rice wine.
Mighty Melasma and Dark Spot Fighter: Melasma is a common skin problem causing dark patches usually on the face. Kojic Acid can be helpful in decreasing melanoma in the skin and fading dark spots, sun damage or any other form of hyperpigmentation.
- Scar Therapy: Kojic acid may also reduce the pigmentation of scars. Although the acid does not improve the texture of scar tissue, it may reduce dark coloration associated with certain types of scars, making it less noticeable.
- Anti-Aging: Because Kojic Acid may lighten the skin and improve the appearance of age spots and sun damage, it’s a good ingredient to preserve your timeless look from discoloration.
- Study shows Kojic Acid is more effective than Hydroquinone for treating hyperpigmentation and general skin lightening without the risks of skin damage associated with long term Hydroquinone use: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3657227/
Relumins Melasma Treatment Serum fights all types of hyperpigmentation and is designed to even skin tone and correct dark spots.