FREE SHIPPING IN THE UAE ON ORDERS OVER AED139.
Showing all 22 results
Health & Nutrition
Health supplements or vitamins can be a lifesaver when you’re not getting the right nutrients from your diet. They can help to fill in the gaps and make sure that your body gets what it needs.
We have health supplements that are designed to increase your vitamin and mineral intake, supplement your weight loss or muscle building efforts, support your immune system, improve skin health, promote healthy aging, improve high blood pressure, relieve joint pain, lower cholesterol levels, and more.
Our line of supplements and nutrition products are designed specifically for the needs of your skin! By using our anti-aging supplements and moisturizing lotions you’ll see an improvement in your overall appearance by reducing wrinkles, fine lines & dark spots while also nourishing dry patches on the surface level. These products will leave your complexion looking healthier than ever before!
The growth and development of the body depends on the availability of essential nutrients required for optimal growth and maintenance. Nutritional deficiencies can result from an inadequate or unbalanced diet, digestive diseases, certain medications, poor absorption or other medical conditions. They can cause a wide variety of signs and symptoms such as fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes and low resistance to infections.
Nutritional supplements can be a simple and effective way to prevent deficiencies in essential nutrients which play a fundamental role in maintaining good health. Supplements are available as tablets, capsules or liquid form. They contain one or more vitamins, minerals or other ingredients such as amino acids, proteins and fatty acids.
Since our food habits have changed, the daily intake of essential nutrients has decreased over the years. This can cause nutritional deficiencies which may affect health and wellbeing. A daily supplement containing all the essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements that are required for maintaining optimal health ensures that these important substances are available to the body on a daily basis.
A supplement can provide essential nutrients in the case of lack or unavailability in the diet.
They replace deficient nutrients and ensure that these are available to the body on a daily basis. Nutritional supplements can be used to prevent various diseases, to improve general health and well-being, increase physical performance and work productivity. They are often taken for a specific condition such as a deficiency of a certain vitamin or mineral, to cope with stress and fatigue, during pregnancy and lactation, as well as in the case of allergies, diarrhoea or anorexia.
Supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet, but they can provide the body with additional nutrients that it might be lacking - especially if you lead a stressful lifestyle or follow an unbalanced diet.
The following dietary supplements can promote overall health and vitality, improve resistance to infections and decrease the risk of gastrointestinal side effects:
- A multivitamin supplement with minerals that includes vitamins A, B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (biotin), B9 (folic acid) and B12, as well as vitamins C, D3 , E, K1, calcium pantothenate, magnesium, zinc and iodine.
- A vitamin C supplement is beneficial to the immune system. Vitamin C stimulates the production of white blood cells - the body's first line of defence against pathogens and toxins.
- A magnesium supplement is recommended to promote the relaxation of muscles and bones and regulate muscle contractions (e.g. in spasms). It can also reduce tiredness and fatigue, improve sleep and mood, as well as normalise heart rhythm.
- A mineral supplement is particularly beneficial for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. In addition to preventing anaemia, it promotes the optimum development of a baby's nervous system.
- An Omega 3 fatty acid supplement improves blood circulation and cardiovascular health as well as brain function due to its positive influence on nerve transmission, capacity for learning and memory. - Zinc is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system and plays a role in maintaining good vision, taste and smell; it also has an impact on fertility.